St. Hilda’s Services are advised by the World Health Organisation, the European Centre for Disease Control. Health Protection Surveillance Centre and the HSE.
St. Hilda’s Services :
- are communicating with our staff regularly
- have Easy to Read Guidelines for our service users in each service location
- have issued information on Coronavirus / COVID-19
- have issued information on best practice on Infection Prevention and Control
- have Hand Washing Signage over every sink in each service location
- staff have completed HSELand Hand Washing Guidelines
- have some protective clothing and are working with suppliers
- have all staff watch a video recording on HPSC website on Personal Protective Equipment on how to put on and remove PPE without contamination of the staff or the area.
- Staff are working in unison to promote best practice in Infection Prevention and Control.
- Infection Control Team meet on a daily basis to review and monitor practice.
Nurse for the Services