Care, Dignity, Inclusion, Independence and Respect for Every Person
St. Hilda’s Services are committed to the delivery of a quality individual service or supports within the person’s own community achieving the greatest possible health and social gain.
Our Person Centred Philosophy emphasises the dignity of each individual and states –
- All children and adults have the right to live in an environment that maximises their progress towards independent community living.
- To create an environment that encourages and supports staff.
- The needs of the individual and their family are paramount.
- Individuals have the right to choose the supports they need to live happy lives.
- All services are managed with an overall goal of supporting the achievement of the individual’s health, happiness and potential.
- To promote person centeredness by ensuring that we listen to and are responsive to the individuals level of support.
To be a high quality support service responsive to the individual we support and their families.
Care, Dignity, Inclusion, Independence and Respect for everyone delivered with openness and integrity and inclusive of families and their needs.